Host a Connect 2.0 Event
If you would like to host a Connect 2.0 event please click here to request more information.
Offer your leaders essential training with Connect 2.0. If you are a state convention, association, church or ministry leader, here’s what we can offer you.
Connect 2.0—how it works::
- You want to offer training.
- You contact us.
- We talk with you about your specific needs and learn exactly what you’d like to accomplish through a training opportunity.
- We tailor an event that’s specific to your needs, we give you tools to promote it—but it’s your event.
- Our speakers arrive with training materials in hand. They get to know the attendees. They listen, they teach, they share and they leave you with tools and practical ideas on how to reach young adults.
The Connect 2.0 package
Speakers offer knowledge gained from new and extensive research projects and ministry experience on this topic. The Connect 2.0 event package offers a high-value training event at a low cost. For a flat rate of $2,000 (plus speaker travel expenses), your group can host a Connect 2.0 event. You set a price for attendees (number of attendees is determined by you, too). The printed pieces within the package are provided in quantities of fifty—you can order additional copies as needed.
- A customized event with Jason Hayes, an expert in young adult ministry, and/or Linda Osborne, Director of Threads, speaking along with additional video interviews with thinkers and practitioners from around the country
- Downloadable listening guide and presentation
- Digital marketing resources to promote the event in your area
- Fifty copies of Context ($197 value)
- Fifty copies of a Threads new release Bible study for attendees (value $447)
- Threads digital small group starter kit for all attendees
- Prize giveaways
People are part of the package!
We’re not sending just anybody your way. We’re sending two of our own that have been in the trenches of young adult ministry for years. They are practitioners and champions of young adult ministry.